1. What is Educational Psychology? Discuss any three definitions and explain in your own words.
2. What is educational psychology? Discuss the scope of educational psychology.
3. Explain the concept and nature of Educational Psychology in detail.
4. Discuss the functions of Educational Psychology among its scope.
5. Discuss the importance of Educational Psychology and explain how the study of Educational Psychology is useful to the teacher?
6. Explain some important findings of educational psychology and their application in your teaching.
7. What is Growth and Development?
8. List the characteristics of Growth and Development. Discuss the factors that affect Growth and Development.
9. List the stages of Human Development and discuss their main characteristics in detail.
10. Explain the concept of adolescent period in detail and list the characteristics of adolescent child.
11. "Adolescent is a process of stress and strain."- Justify.
12. What is physical development? Compare the physical development of male and female adolescent child in detail.
13. Define physical, cognitive (mental) and psycho/social development? Explain with examples.
14. Explain the factors affecting Physical, Cognitive and Psycho / Social development of an adolescent learner.
15. What are special needs, problems and desires of an adolescent student? How can teachers help these students?
16. What kind of activities can be organized at the school for the development of an adolescent student?
17. What kind of guidance and counselling should be given the development of to the adolescent children in the school?
18. What is the role of reinforcers in Skinner's theory of learning?
19. Why Skinner's learning theory called operant conditioning? Discuss the difference between classical & operant conditioning.
20. How Skinner's operant conditioning is helpful in classroom learning? Discuss in detail. Explain the educational implication of Skinner's theory in detail.
21. What is cognitivists’ theory of learning?
22. What is Gestalt’s insightful learning? How will you apply the principles of Gestalt’s theory in teaching?
23. What is cognitivists’ theory of learning? How will use the principles of this theory in your classroom teaching.
24. What is humanistic theory? Discuss the important characteristics of the theory.
25. Discuss Roger's theory of experiential learning in detail and discuss its educational implications.
26. What is learning? Give at least two important definitions and discuss learning as a process in detail.
27. List the major factors in learning process and how does they affect learning? Discuss in brief.
28. Discuss the factors affecting the learner in his learning process.
29. As a teacher what method will you use to make the learning process more effective?
30. Calculate mean, median, mode, S.D from the following scores
a- 4, 8, 9, 12, 13, 6, 7, 3, 6, 7, 14, 11, 13
b- 8, 3, 5, 8, 4, 2, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 10, 9
31. Make a frequency distribution from the following scores and then calculate mean, median, mode
12,11, 13, 25, 10, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 11, 23, 11 , 30, 23, 15, 16, 17, 12, 23, 24, 26, 29, 28, 27, 21, 22, 23. 24, 9
1. What do you understand by continuous and discrete series? Give examples of both. Give higher and lower limit of following scores
2. Write short notes on the following
3. Write uses of calculating co-relation. Describe positive and negative co-relation with examples.
4. Describe taxonomy of educational objectives as presented by Bloom.
5. Describe main characteristics of normal probability curve.
62. State the importance of educational statistics.
63. Draw a normal probability curve & list out its characteristics.
64. What is Personality? Discuss the theories of personality
65. What is intelligence? State the types of intelligence.
66. What is aptitude? Explain the concept with an example.
67. Write short note on jung’s classification
68. Write short note on Theory of insightful learning.
69. How will you apply knowledge of general principles of learning in your classroom practices?
70. As a teacher how will you apply laws of Thorndike’s for effective learning?
71. State the educational implications of Connectivism theory of learning given by Thorndike.
72. Explain the mechanism of operant conditioning.
73. State the major theoretical principles of Thorndike theory of learning.
74. State educational implications of operant conditioning.
75. What is operant?
76. What is operant conditioning?
77. State the products of learning.
78. State the factors affecting learning. Explain factors affecting learning with respect to the learner.
79. State the factors affecting learning. Explain factors affecting learning with respect to the environment.
80. Write short note on operant conditioning.
81. Write short note on Connectivism (Thorndike theory of learning)
82. What is the formula for finding mean, median for grouped and ungrouped data?
83. Explain the concept of learning.
84. State the nature of learning.
85. Write the definition of personality given by Allport.
86. State the characteristics of personality.
87. Discuss the type approach of personality.
88. Discuss the trait approach of personality.
89. Discuss the Hippocrates’s classification of personality.
90. Discuss the Sheldon’s classification of personality.
91. Discuss Jung’s classification of personality.
92. State the trait’s of Catell’s theory.
93. State the characteristics of intelligence.