Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Major Theoretical Principles of Thorndike’s theory of learning:

Major Theoretical Principles of Thorndike’s theory of learning:
  1. Learning involves trial and error or selection & connection:
Cat  stamp in and stamp out for correct  responses. Example False  attempts  made by  cat.
Selection  &  connection of proper responses to  connect or  associate them with adequate stimuli. Example: subsequent trials, cat tried  to avoid the erroneous moves &  to repeat the correct manner manipulating the latch.
  1. Learning is  the result of formation of connections:
Connection in nervous system between stimuli & responses. Mind is man’s connection system. Association between sense, impression, impulse & action. This association is named as bond or connection. Association may be strengthen or weaken results in making or breaking habits. This type of association is known as connectionism or bondpsychology.
  1. Learning is incremental, not insightful:
Learning performance depends on number of trials or opportunities. Increase in number of trials or practice performance gradually improves known as incremental performance. Such type of learning is called incremental learning. Example: solution of a problem does not strike the mind of the animal at once & the time an animal needs to find a solution to a problem depends upon the number of trials it gets to solve it.
  1. Learning is direct, not mediated by ideas:
Learning is direct not mediated by ideas reasoning or thinking. Learning is simple mechanical phenomenon a process of establishing a simple connection between sensory stimuli & appropriate responses. Example: the cat does not look over the situation, much less think it over, and then decide what to do. It bursts out  at once into the activities helped by instincts & experiences.

18 comments:

  1. Is better to insert your refence please. This is because most of the document are used in Educational study so is better to have a reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is better to insert your refence please. This is because most of the document are used in Educational study so is better to have a reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really helpful to me so thank u so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. 醫師可以幫助監測你的體重、血壓和血液中的膽固醇水平。超重、高血壓和高血膽固醇是心血管疾病的危險因素。你的醫師可以推薦生活方式改變、藥物治療或其他治療方法,以幫助控制體重、血壓和血膽固醇。犀利士 // 年輕人患有勃起功能障礙(ED)的原因

    ReplyDelete
  6. 如果你的腰圍超過40英寸,則可能會引起關注。根據國家心肺血液研究所可信來源,它會增加患肥胖相關疾病的風險。例如,腰粗的男性患2型糖尿病、心臟病和勃起功能障礙、中風的風險更高。威而鋼 | 中國2塊錢一片威而鋼哪裡買?輝瑞終於降價了?

    ReplyDelete


  7. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.
    health magazine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right after checking your blogs. You have mba assignment help made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning site! Do you have any accommodating clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on help with dissertation everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like or go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I’m totally overpowered .. Any thoughts? Welcome it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The very next time I read a blog, I hope that it won’t fail me as much as this particular one. I mean, Yes, it was my choice to expert assignment writer read through, however I genuinely believed you would have something helpful to say. All I hear is a bunch of complaining about something that you could fix if you weren’t too busy searching for attention.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breathe much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This herbal Doctor cured me from herpes virus through herbal means...

    certainly the best online...

    Thank you!! Very well!

    Email:Robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com…………………

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't help but smile after reading this heartwarming and encouraging post! I never knew an auto clicker could be so handy until I tried this one, highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete

  14. I am cured from herpes................................🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

    Result is 100% guaranteed.

    Works in 2 weeks max,

    HERBAL REMEDY FOR THE FOLLOWING..

    -GENITAL AND ORAL HERPES🌿

    -HPV🌿

    –HEPATITIS A,B AND C🌿

    -COLD SORE🌿

    -SHINGLES🌿

    -FIBROID🌿

    -BARENESS/INFERTILITY🌿

    -ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION🌿

    -ECZEMA🌿

    -ALL STD s🌿

    Contact....Robinsonbuckler11 [@ gmail com]……

    ReplyDelete